Hmm seems like decision was made b4 i could even notice it. -__-
but never mind.
I WANT TO SLIM DOWN!at the same time i oso can save money.
I WANT TO SAVE MONEY TOO!once i get my pay
$150 go to mama
$10 go to sis cos i owe her. -__-
$100 for myself.
the rest go into the bank.
no more shopping!
but i wan to buy that bag!
-_-
cant control myself. (shit!)
saving plan must work.
I must have self-control
after i buy that bag that i wan. ^^
slimming and saving all at one go.
I CAN DO IT!!
Ytd, emmeline came to my house. but i manage to spent time with her for 1hr onli.
cos i meeting bf to go print poster and watch Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs.
took photo for my sis with her.
>>
the 2 sweetie


me before emmeline came.
and mama is playing com behind me.

(photo not edited, ugly)
Finally finish with poster printing.
nw wait for saturday to present.
and i will be free from FYP for weeks den the continuation will start.
but i cant wait for sat to be over.