
I found this pic interesting.
If ur heart can choose to on or off.
then it will be beta.
then i tink i will choose to off it long ago.
(:
when you have no feelings, no one can hurt u.
and when u hurt someone, u wont feel bad or even guilty for that person.
why not.
i finds it beta.
Its beta tat others get hurt rather than urself.
but i dono i learn from who,
now!
everytime i get hurt rather than letting others to get hurt.
i don like it.
sux!
I hate it when you always tell others about my stuff!
why must you say.
cant you don't say.
I reali hate especially say to them.
I HATE IT
i dono is u dumb or is it im dumb.
Just hate it.
ytd find a trouble for myself again!!??
i dono how to handle it now.
jus run as far as possible lo.
Zzz.