Sunday! for the past 2 days have been going shopping. and bought alot of stuff.
at fu lu shou
had dinner at fish & co. yummy!
bought 3 sets of bra, and lots of tibits and two pairs of shoe the two shoe that we bought!
Monday! going to bring my sis to check up for the poly stuff.
after checkup and lunch with her and i went to meet dear. went to novena. den dinner at KFC. and home sweet home.
today! my funiture has arrived! yeah! hmm new bed new wardrobe and new dressing table. =D
I LOVE my life ♥
Yvonne ♥
♥ The Lover.
welcome to my blog ♥
unhappy ?
click here .
spammers are unwelcome to be here .
The sagittarius girl want to do everything in the best way it can be.
The girl is enjoying her life to the fullest.
Any enquires you can add her in msn.
Email : yvonnepiggi@hotmail.com™
Entertainment ♥
♥ Music
Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
Family
is what I Love the most.
acc me through everything.
Girlfriends
(Huiqin)
is what I adores most.
She knows me the best. (:
Listens to my grumble and stuff.
Buddies
(Yanhan, wanghe and sean)
is what I appreciate most.
Always make me smile. (:
Besties
(Kim and Shan)
is what I adores most too.
Will help me out of trouble. (:
Beloved Darling
He's of course,
NEVER fail to make me smile.
Boyf, i love you
Yearns ♥
♥ i want
ღ Stay Happy Always
ღ Hard disk (RED)
ღ New laptop
ღ Skin treatment
ღ New phone
ღ More dress
ღ Dye hair + treatment
ღ My 20th Birthday(:
ღ Healthy Life
ღ Stop Headache
ღ My 1st LV bag
ღ True frens
ღ Perfect Wedding(:
ღ Pretty :x