Saturday, February 21, 2009 ♥
More understanding of my life! ♥ 10:32:00 pm
Just now mama's best friend came over to our house.
and her husband knows how to see the future and the character by using date of birth.
and so we let him look at mine and my sis.
he say that in future my sis will control her husband.
she is able to earn alot of money.
she is good at presentation.
but she get tense up easily and got backstabber.
For me,
when he count mine he was shock at 1st.
cos i got the number 123.
which means i will be very very rich in the future.
I was like so happy.
but my cons was more then my pros.
My pros is have the number 123,
I have luck
and the more i grow older i will grow more prettier.
BUT the cons is i got 4 number 1 which means i will have a major op,
I will have marriage problem (which might have to go to court),
I don have frens who will stay with me long, like come and go easily
(which i have been experience it now and then),
I have to work on my own (which mean no partnership) and
I cannot do business (for the 1st business i might go bankrupt)
and I got backstabber.
To avoid the major op, i have to do alot of good deeds to cover up it.
meaning more blood donation, do charity and maybe if got time i want to go old folks home to do volunteer.
To avoid marriage problem, must be married at/after 29 years old.
if not i will have a lot of problem with my husband.
(i've nv tot it would be like that)
To avoid business failure, NO PARTNERSHIP.
He also added that i can be very successful if i do it alone.
and education line or doctor line will help me more on my success. =D
(which means my dream might come true!)
DO YOU BELIEVE? I'M NOT SURE!
BUT SOME PART WAS QUITE TRUE,
IF YOU WERE MY FRENS YOU WOULD KNOW WHY I SAY SO.
I LOVE my life ♥