Yesterday, the module is on Analytical Instrumentation, which is about the instrument use to measure stuff. It was about viscosity of honey and mayonise. Then we have the mini experiment and we stir the mayonise and honey after the mini experiment we continue to do our work. And the mayonise that is being stirred and left not touch have a clear substance on the spoon. It is just look like a tape pasting on the spoon. YUCKx... It also have awful smell. -_-" Anyway the class was dragged till very late. Everyone in the class was in the sleeping mode and no one is listening to the presentation. Even me also don't know what is being presented in the 6P. =P The class was unhappy with each other again. Hmm.. #_# After class went to meet dear and we went to bishan have dinner and watch the House Bunny. hehe^^ funny show.. Then home sweet home after movie!
Today, wake up early and do housework and went to gym. On the way to gym saw huiqin and I kept shouting her name then she never turn. She walk so fast and I have to walk super fast to chase after her almost like going to run liao lo.. So we walk there together and we waited for wanghe. He was late again, overslept. Huiqin and I waited and we are so bored, she play song and I don't know what to do. Then I started to took photos, wahaha.. ^^ After gym, met yanhan and have lunch. We don't know what to do then i anyhow say teach huiqin play mahjong. And we head to leong's house to play mahjong. wahah. The speed that they playing was so slow. Just like my ah gong so slow. haa. We didn't play $$ cause the purpose is to teach huiqin not to play money, so next time holiday if we too free then we can play mahjong. ^^
I LOVE my life ♥
Yvonne ♥
♥ The Lover.
welcome to my blog ♥
unhappy ?
click here .
spammers are unwelcome to be here .
The sagittarius girl want to do everything in the best way it can be.
The girl is enjoying her life to the fullest.
Any enquires you can add her in msn.
Email : yvonnepiggi@hotmail.com™
Entertainment ♥
♥ Music
Footprints ♥
♥ Speakings
Adores ♥
♥ Loves
Family
is what I Love the most.
acc me through everything.
Girlfriends
(Huiqin)
is what I adores most.
She knows me the best. (:
Listens to my grumble and stuff.
Buddies
(Yanhan, wanghe and sean)
is what I appreciate most.
Always make me smile. (:
Besties
(Kim and Shan)
is what I adores most too.
Will help me out of trouble. (:
Beloved Darling
He's of course,
NEVER fail to make me smile.
Boyf, i love you
Yearns ♥
♥ i want
ღ Stay Happy Always
ღ Hard disk (RED)
ღ New laptop
ღ Skin treatment
ღ New phone
ღ More dress
ღ Dye hair + treatment
ღ My 20th Birthday(:
ღ Healthy Life
ღ Stop Headache
ღ My 1st LV bag
ღ True frens
ღ Perfect Wedding(:
ღ Pretty :x