No school on wednesday, and so I could sleep as much as i can! :) but don't know why early in the morning got people in the house making noise lo. I thought everyone in the house has left to school and work le! -_-" then no choice, i woke up and see who is the one. End up is my dad, he went out in the morning, but came back at 8+am. I didnt ask why, i just went back to sleep. But can't really back to sleep. Because dad is so noisy, switch on the television and make so so much noise!! Arghhh... then called mama to ask her whether she have her break le ma, so that i can eat with her ma! but who knows she so busy until ask me to go down and buy myself. :( and i went down to pack my food up and eat alone lo.. sad! after eating my sister came home, she was having her mid-year examination so came home early. I was playing with the new game that dar gave me when we last met. Then mei wants me to help her trimmed her hair, and so i did. after playing with her hair, went on playing my game. haha... after she bath i went to bath and let her play my game and i went on to get prepare to go out. after packing up the laptop, went out at 2+ to meet dar at amk at 3. we went to the mac building and play pool, and we saw Dickson, after playing afew rounds erwin came. and the score for the day was 4-3 haha.. he 4, i 3.. i was too tired to play also lo... Zzz... then went on to have dinner, and went back to yishun. so tired lo.. and i finally have the photo liao. haha... insist sure win de! ^^ haha.. after that went home on time...

sorry Shan!
I can't make it to meet you yesterday, I know you want to meet to go K is because you want to vent out all your unhappiness.
But i cant make it because I have promise to meet my dar from monday le.
so i didn't meet you!
hope you don't mind.
I know you been sad for the pass few days.
Please be strong, i know you can de, you sure can stronger than what i tink de.
I believe in you!