Saturday, September 22, 2007 ♥
♥ 7:39:00 pm
haiz time really passes so fast.....
so fast tat i have been in this new class for 1 week liao lor....
hmmm.... still not so close with them lor...
for this 1 week every 1st break out most of the W14M will meet lor....
haha....
is so fun to be with them lor....
haiz....
wad to do....
RP is like tat de....
have to learn to adapt de mar....
......
HELP...!!!...CAN SOMEONE HELP ME...HELP ME TO GET BACK MY MEMORIES???!!!I LOST SOMETHING VERY IMPT TO ME..!!!Hmmm... few days ago when i was looking through my stuff and i realise sth missing... sth tat is very impt to me....my necklace.....!!feel very down dis few days....cos i cant find it....dono where i have put it....SO CAN ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET BACK MY MEMORIES??!!I WAN TO GET RID OF STM!!!!.....-_-"HELP....
LASTLY I WAN TO SAY SRY TO DARDAR...VERY SRY....I KNOW U SAY U WILL NOT ANGRY BUT I STILL HAVE FEEL TAT I HAVE TO SAY...SRY...
I LOVE my life ♥