Friday, August 17, 2007 ♥
♥ 5:22:00 pm
Today lesson is on cognitive problem solving….
Today problem statement is on synthesis…
And I was the observer for today lor…
Sian..
Wad do observer do?
Observer is to observe how the team process, and help them along when they are lost…
But no nid to do problem statement on today’s problem….
Sounds easy but is very hard de lo….
Have to come out with wad we have observe and then present on ourselves….
Today started with 3 groups den after second meeting….
Pee buddies & betty went off….
Cos they find it lazy to o problem statement liao…
Den they went to sing K lor….
Betty also follow them….
Den we continue on doin ppt…
And I didn’t do ppt and im still doing observe the team lor…
And in the end I (alone) present 2 group de observance lor….
So hmmm….
And today we have to present the 6th P lor…
Hahaha….
After 6th P, Happy family went home….
Sal and jen went to take part in competition….
Then kim and I stay and do RJ….
After done with RJ, I went home….
And Jolin came to class to find kim as they going out together mar…
So I went home alone…
Den fall asleep in the bus again…. -_-
Sian….
Haha….
I LOVE my life ♥